Holidays are around the corner and that means we’re coming into baking season. Actually, now that I think about it these aren’t even baked so maybe we should just call it “junk food” season. However, I’m sure that most of us will have a reason (or can find a reason) to make these sweet treats sooner than later. You can modify them in a lot of ways, they are quick to put together, and everyone will love them unless they happen to hate chocolate.
- 1 Package Oreos
- 1 lb Semi-Sweet Bakers Chocolate
- 1 8oz Package of Cream Cheese
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Crush the Oreos (cream and all) into the best powder you can
If you have a blender this is an excellent opportunity to use it
- Add the package of cream cheese and mix well
- Melt the Baker’s chocolate in the microwave
It is best to do this stirring every 10 seconds or so
- Roll the Oreo and cream cheese mixture into balls
- Dip the balls into the chocolate and set on a plate/tray
If you want to add sprinkles, sugar crystals, pretzel chips or anything else now is the time
- Place tray in the freezer for a few minutes until chocolate is hardened
- Try not to eat too many!